If you need a dentist in Portland who offers the latest advances in dental crowns, look no further than Geelan Dental Care. Crowns are onlays that repair a tooth that is heavily damaged. Dr. Aron Geelan has a great relationship with a master dental technician who can mill crowns with pinpoint precision, resulting in a crown that looks and feels natural to the patient.
Crowns are often needed for patients that lost too much tooth structure. At our Downtown Portland dental office, we can help offer our patients a crown that has maximized esthetics and is composed of extremely durable material such as zirconia.
Why do I need a dental crown?
- To prevent a weak tooth from breaking or to hold together a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover deformed teeth or severely discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant
- To make cosmetic modifications
A dental crown is cemented into place and, in effect, becomes the tooth’s new outer surface.